TOW TRUCK DRIVER (up to $15 per hr) (Lancaster)
The applicant must:
- Be at least 25 years old,
- Have a valid driver license with DOT medical card,
- Have a clean driving record and clean criminal background,
- Aptitude to follow detailed procedures that are relied on to ensure quality customer service.
- Must live within 15 min drive of intersection of Manheim Pike and Route 30, so that you are able to respond in timely manner to police calls.
- Experience preferred but willing to train person with right attitude and work ethic. This is a VERY demanding position that can be rewarding.
- New employees will be scheduled to work weekday shifts of four 10-hr days or three 12-hr days.
- Employees are also assigned to weekday nights and weekends on-call shifts on a rotating basis. You will be paid an hourly rate during normal weekday shifts of up to $15 per hour and paid on a commission basis (i.e., % of billed amount) for work performed during nights and weekends.
- If you have expressed interest in the past, please do not hesitate to again send us the requested information and also mention you have applied before.
- You may apply for this position by sending your name, phone number, home address, work history via fax to (717)560-0676 or visit our website rc-towing.com and click “Contact Us“